Monday, October 4, 2010

RIP, Skittles

We’ll miss you, too, Skittles…

Ducklings Photo-op 004 <- Named after the little neighbor’s cute duckling that got devoured by a snake

Ducklings Sleeping 003

Skittles Photo-op 002

Skittles Photo-op 001 <- Possibly the worst-behaved of all of my ducks.. haha

Ducks in the Winter 010

Skittles and I 002

Ashley and Skittles 001 <- Ashley’s favorite

Ducks (58) <- she was my most greedy duck.. haha

Ducks (18)

Ducks III (76)

Ducks III (102)

Ducks III (104) 

Ducks III (106)  <- haha, she always looked like a dog when she scratched her ears.. :)

Ducks III (136)

Kendigs 1wk (13) 

Rest in Peace, Skittles!

(from a scrapbook a couple years ago)
Hello!
I am a very passive duck. Whatever my siblings do, I am not far behind them. I hate being held, so whenever my mom picks me up, I squirm so much that she is forced to set me down. there was a time when I looked exactly like Snuggles, and I had to get this annoying thing put around my ankle. But I’m not quite so big as Snuggles now.
~Skittles

No comments: