Monday, October 4, 2010

RIP, Apple

My darling, Apple.. WAAAAH. I’m gonna miss you bunches and bunches! :(

Ducklings Photo-op 001 <- He was such a cutie..

Ducklings Sleeping 001

Ducklings Exploring 010

Apple Photo-op 003

Apple Photo-op 001 <- when he was sickly..

Apple Photo-op 005

Me and my duckies 005 <- my little snuggle-bug..

  Duckies on the Front Porch 003

Apple and I 005 <- the day before setting him free in the lake..

 Ducks in the Winter 008  <- isn’t he GORGEOUS??

Apple

The ducks' first birthday 003  <- their first birthday

P & D III (2) <- actually got a professional picture taken with him!

Ducks III (139)  <- during molting

Ducks III (67)  <- full feathers

Ducks III (70) 

Ducks III (80) <- always at home with humans..

Apple and I 004 <- bye, bye, Apple!!!

Rest In Peace, Apple!

(from a scrapbook a couple years ago)
Hi!
I’ve had many hair raising experiences as I was growing up. When I was about 1 month old, I developed a serious sickness. Not knowing what was wrong, my owner fed me soaking wet bread, and gradually I was nursed back to health. then, a little less than a month later, I was attacked by a turtle. But my brave owner once again came to my rescue. With a large stick, she beat the turtle until it let go of me. Thankfully, I came away with no injuries.
Oh yeah! I’m a Khaki Campbell.
~Apple

No comments: